Welcome to my Niche Website Challenge HQ!
On this page you will find all of my posts as part of the Niche Website Challenge…To keep up to date with the latest information from my challenge, please subscribe to my newsletter (top right of the page – I promise I will never try and sell you a thing via this channel) – It’s going to be a tough ride!
1. Introduction - In my Introduction, I take a look at some of the tactics I used to use to create niche websites, many of them were intended to game the system and have been rightly penalised by search engine evolution. My new approach is centered around quality content and reader value as I attempt to create an authority website in full public view.
2. Choosing your Niche - Deciding on a subject for your niche website should not be taken lightly. Over the past 12 months, I have used several methods to help me in this process and will be discussing them in further detail throughout this post.
3. My Domain Revealed - In this post I carry out some basic keyword research before revealing the URL of my new website. Things are starting to take shape now but there is still a lot of work to be done
4. Creating Content - We all hear about creating epic content but who is the judge of that. In this post I look at some of the ways to create content and how to confirm that it is good
5. A Slight Change - I finally admit that the domain name was a bad idea and decide to make a change. Also I reveal the new domain, Again